All in one version of gamma probe is a fully mobile system which is an ingenious precision instrument that works without any annoying cables. This version is a combination of console and probe with a display so it does not need separated console, but it supports Bluetooth connection, so user has freedom to use its main display or connect it to a mobile or tablet for multiple displaying.
Ultra low weight and adequate dimension of it causes easily transporting of this instrument from an operating room to another in different hospital.
This gamma probe has excellent detection capabilities, meaning an exclusive sensitivity combined with excellent side shielding by the already collimation.
Setting up the gamma probe consist of simply slipping the device into sterile bag and depressing any button. Following the case, simply remove it from sterile bag and place it into a specially designed carrying case, where it goes to sleep until the next case.
- Length: 22cm
- Two type of tips: Small and large
- Tip Diameter: 14 mm (Large), 11 mm (Small)
- Tungsten Collimator
- Crystal: CsI (Tl)
- Weight: 170 gr
- Adequate dimension
- No disturbing cables
- Rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth connection support
- User- Friendly
- Digital display.
- Beep sound modulated with count rate
- Vibration alarm
NEMA-NU3 standard test results:
- Sensitivity: ~2000 cps/MBq at 3 cm
- Shielding Efficiency: >99 % for Tc-99m
- Energy Resolution: <11% FWHM for Tc-99m
- Angular Resolution: between 65° to 85°
- Local Resolution: <55 mm FWHM at 3 cm distance