Symposium on Cardiac Nuclear Medicine Imaging with the financial support of PNP, December 2018
The symposium benefited from the presence of outstanding professors of this filed, was received by nuclear medicine specialists and over 50 specialists participated in this symposium.
The main topics raised in this symposium are as follows:
1. An introduction to radio pharmacies used in cardiac imaging,
2. An introduction to indications and artifacts
3. Investigation of myocardial viability in perfusion cardiac scan
4. Emergency application of the cardiac scan
5. Performance physics and new advances in devices used in cardiac imaging in nuclear medicine division
6. How to analyze cardiac images via the Cedars software
It is worth noting that the images acquired by dedicated cardiac SPECT named ProSPECT, which belongs to Parto Negar Persia, was the main focus of most speeches. During this symposium, the sensitivity and resolution of ProSPECT’s detectors were also admired. In the end, in addition to CME points of 4.5, the certificate of company sealed by Dr. Saeed Farzanehfar, the director of Nuclear Medicine Division of Imam Khomeini Hospital Complex, and Dr. Mohammad Reza Ay, the Head of RCMCI, were awarded to participants.
Tags: Symposium, Cardiac Imaging, Patro Negar Persia, SPECT, Nuclear Medicine, ProSPECT